OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
SFCC is a reformed church and as such observe the doctrines and teachings of the Protestant Reformation. The following distinctives quickly summarizes our core beliefs:
1. The Five Solas of the Reformation.
2. The sovereignty of God.
3. The doctrines of grace - summarized by the acronym TULIP.
4. The necessity of evangelism.
5. The observance of the two sacraments.
6. Generally cessationist when it comes to spiritual gifts.
7. The necessity of suffering and rejection of the prosperity gospel.
8. Emphasis on the eternal.
In addition, we agree with the reformed doctrines as outlined and embodied in the Heidelberg and Westminster Catechisms.